CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME: 3 Weeks
In collaboration with Carissa Barzee, the Amina Hope necklace is named after her niece who was born still. This necklace can be a source of strength for those going through infertility or have dealt with miscarriage or the loss of a child. Each stamp has a special meaning behind it to remind you to never give up hope. 10% of the sales for this necklace will be donated to Hope for Fertility as they help to offset costs for fertility treatments.
Model is wearing size 16" chain.
- Make it your own by including what you would like hand stamped.
- Available in either 14K Gold Filled or .925 Sterling Silver
- Free shipping on all Orders. All Custom orders are final.
- Layers perfect with the Custom Satellite Chain Choker
- Made in Honor of Amina and our son Royce. 10% of this piece is donated to Hope for Fertility.