We are looking for someone who works really well within a team while in a fast paced environment. Also someone who is motivated by deadlines and pays close attention to details. You will be assisting with all aspects of Rightly Royce including but not limited to, Jewelry production, Packing/Shipping, Inventory, and Miscellaneous assistance.
Typical Work Schedule:
• 15-20 Hours a week with an opportunity to go full time.
• 6-7 hour work days starting at 10:00am on Monday, Thursday, and Friday unless changed due to production demand.
Prefered Qualifications: and Skills:
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and teachable.
• Creative with a strong attention to small details.
• A desire to learn, gain new skills and evolve with a growing small business.
Jewelry Production Responsibilities:
• Crafting and assembling of jewelry.
• Fulﬁlling Orders
• Counting Inventory
• Assisting with future designs and trends
• Delivering orders to the post office.
• Picking up inventory
• Assisting with photoshoots
What we offer:
Fun and relaxed work environment.
Starting pay of $11.50
As Rightly Royce grows there will be opportunities for a pay raise. We want you to earn more as Rightly Royce earns more.
How to Apply
Email a resume + responses to the questions below to email@example.com with "Production Assistant - [NAME]" in the subject line.
• What experiences/skills makes you a perfect fit for our brand and this position?
• If hired, when would you be available to start?
• Do you currently live in Utah County?
• What makes you want to work at Rightly Royce?